Partner with Creative Generation—State Schools Onstage
Creative Generation—State Schools Onstage (CGEN) is Queensland's largest youth performing arts event and is designed to mentor and foster the next generation of performers. This award-winning entertainment event provides the opportunity for students to work with and learn from professional artists and has launched the professional careers of many students who have gone on to star in theatre, television and musical productions.
CGEN will celebrate its 15th year in 2019 and the department invites your organisation to be a part of it.
Why partner with CGEN?
Each year CGEN is televised nationally and promoted to more than 1,200 schools, around 35,000 teachers, 500,000 students and their parents, across Queensland.
Our corporate partners significantly increase their visibility and target audience reach through their support of this celebrated event.
What are the benefits for your organisation?
Examples of the benefits that may be available to your organisation include:
- televised brand exposure in the CGEN national broadcast
- brand exposure in print during and after the event
- brand exposure on the CGEN website with a link to your website
- multimedia branding loop played during the performance
- brand exposure on CGEN social media
- opportunity to provide information/marketing collateral to more than 1,500 student performers
- brand exposure on selected event signage seen by more than 7,000 audience members
- brand or name exposure in selected internal and external communication channels of the department (where appropriate) to target approximately 35,000 state school teachers, 500,000 students and their parents, and school communities
- brand exposure in print and communication collateral such as the CGEN event program, teacher information book, teaching resource packages and participant certificates
- brand exposure on merchandise and apparel worn by CGEN event performers
- key partner acknowledgement in media announcements or speeches made by the State (where possible)
- complimentary tickets to CGEN and VIP function attended by key educational stakeholders and government representatives
- opportunity to create cross-promotional opportunities with other corporate partners, renowned industry artists and event suppliers.
To discuss a partnership package to reach your target audience within Queensland education, please contact Peter Thurgood, Strategic Communication and Engagement.
More information on
Creative Generation—State Schools Onstage.
Strategic Communication and Engagement
Telephone: (07) 3328 6624