The Department of Education is proud to partner with MOST 2019 sponsor the
Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University.
Partner with MOST and Fanfare
Creative Generation Excellence Awards in Instrumental Music (MOST) and Fanfare are statewide biennial music programs that occur on alternate years.
MOST extends musically gifted and talented students in a 10-day residential program of musical development in large and small ensembles, tutorial groups, aural musicianship and a range of music workshops and activities.
Fanfare is the festival of bands and orchestras for Queensland state schools. It showcases the exciting music making that occurs in school-based ensembles across the state. In 2018 more than 30,000 students from 515 schools performed in the Fanfare festival.
Why become a corporate partner?
The MOST and Fanfare programs provide the opportunity for our corporate partners to raise their profile within the education community and align their organisation with two exceptional music programs that showcase the outstanding achievement of instrumental music ensembles and students in schools across the state.
What are the benefits?
- Brand exposure on the program's website and in all online and promotional materials developed by the State.
- Brand exposure on event collateral including certificates and selected event signage.
- Opportunity to have a presence at selected regional components of the initiative (Fanfare only).
- Opportunity to include targeted collateral, in hardcopy or electronic format (as appropriate), in selected initiative communications.
- Complimentary tickets to MOST and Fanfare performance events.
- Acknowledgement in media announcements or speeches made by the State (where possible).
Our Community Engagement and Partnerships team welcomes the opportunity to explore creative ways for your organisation to get the most from your investment in these inspirational music programs.
To find out more, please contact Peter Thurgood, Community Engagement and Partnerships:
Telephone: (07) 3328 6661
Refer to program website for more information about
Creative Generation Excellence Awards in Instrumental Music (MOST) or